Name: Marlene Freerksen
Hometown: San Diego
School: Scripps Ranch High School
Work: Founder of “Light to the Homeless”
Hobbies/Special Talents: Air Force Junior ROTC, Cooking, Singing, Figure Skating, Sewing, watching football, baking, spending time with my friends and family, and modeling.
– Movie: “War Room”
– Song: “What Beautiful Name It Is” by Hillsong
– Sport: Figure Skating, Football- Kansas City Chiefs fan
– App: Facebook and YouTube
– Local Eatery: Tender Greens and True Foods
– City Event: Big Bay Boom because I am able to watch all of the fireworks from my 2nd story room and the balcony.
Can’t Live Without: Jesus, food, and my dog Nugget
Fun Fact: I have the tendency to snort when I laugh. Also, I founded a charity called “Light to The Homeless”